Congrats to Allyson Ettinger on winning a prestigious NSF Graduate Research Fellowship. The fellowship provides 3 years of research support, in the form of stipend, tuition, and access to other resources, and is worth around $130,000 for 2014-2017. Allyson’s proposal described how she is planning to study interpretive processes by combining linguistic, computational, and neurocognitive approaches.
- Remembering Akira
- Creating a parkrun USA event: 6-month update
- Coordinated language research funding: dream or reality?
- Creating a parkrun USA event
- How to create a top journal by accepting (almost) everything
- Making stuff up as you go along. Selectively.
- Pro-choice on the linguistics curriculum
- Web presence for linguists
- NSF success for Shota and Ming
- Pay Very Close Attention